Monday, April 18, 2016

Street Art's Message

 My final project is titled, "Street Art's Message to Gender Inequalities"

The goal of my project was to show how street art delivers a message that is shared by the general public. In an effort to express this, I interviewed some of my closest friends. They are all college students of various majors, so the sample population was somewhat unbiased when it came to knowledge of the subject. I collected images of street art that came close to matching the responses of the interviews. I want to show that street artists' opinions do not differ from those who are not artist, and also to display how skilled at artistically displaying their opinions and ideas in public. I also want viewers to see that street art is not vandalism. Street art is meant to deliver a free message, often of freedom of expression, change, and hope. These messages should be recognized and appreciated.    

To watch video, click here or the project title.

No comments:

Post a Comment