Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Semester Project-Goral


I made a Tumblr blog fro my project. My blog has everything about women empowerment in South East Asian countries where women still have a long way to go to achieve equality. I have added articles, videos, songs, images to illustrate my idea. I also have a YouTube video for the presentation part where I talk about the essence of my blog . My blog has a lot of content about Indian's views and stands on feminism.

Please visit my blog.


http://thenotyourwifey.tumblr.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj29EBWvKZ0

4 comments:

  1. That's an awesome idea and you could get tons of different viewpoints from our campus especially if you ask professors instead of just students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I think the first idea is unique and it's a good opportunity to educate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your video survey idea. It should be very interesting to hear different people of different cultures answer the idea of Feminism and change in today's society.

    ReplyDelete