Saturday, April 16, 2016

Final Project

Final Project

Ayo Haruna

I have created a two dimensional video. It’s two dimensions because it begins by asking students to name the women in art they might know of as well as males in art they might know of. He ultimate goal is to expose the already accepted notion that most people can not name female artist but they know the famous male artists. The second dimension to project is choosing a female student who I believe to be an amazing artist. I featured some of her drawings while also interviewing her. She attends the Mason Gross School of Arts at Rutgers New Brunswick.
I encountered a few problems during the creation of my project, it never occurred to me that when I asked people to name female artists and male artist, they would just name musicians.
This happened for a while before I realized I had to start the question by restricting how many times people could name musicians and it worked out fine .

Below are some of the work of art she created






This is the link to my project https://youtu.be/OM0-IGTu9P0

Work Cited 
 Interviewed Ari, a senior graduating student at Mason Gross School of Arts in New Brunswick
Asked various students on campus questions 

No comments:

Post a Comment