Monday, April 18, 2016

Final Project

I wanted to expand people's knowledge about women artists as much as possible. Ive created a Facebook page and putting about 7 artist just to start my project. I hope this page can expand and can reach everyone and anyone. I've invited all my Facebook friends to see my page and they love it.  The page talks about some of the work the artist has done and either a picture of them or their work. As I said before I was going to do a video, but I felt a video wasn't going out to the pubic as much as Facebook page. Social media has been expanding more and more everyday and I feel that is a great way to get my message across and reach all the limits to everyone. I will always add artists to the page because they are so many of them and I want everyone to know about them and see their amazing work and the difficulties some them faced in their lives trying to be a woman artist. My project isn't done, I am just getting started and I will do everything I can to put every artist on the page to let everyone know that there are so many women artist out there and they are successful and their work is amazing.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment